The program assists tenants to live independently, engage in their community and link tenants to support when required.
These guidelines are designed to be used in conjunction with other key documents that outline the range of responsibilities and requirements that apply to funded organisations, including department policy, policy and funding plans, service agreements and legislative and regulatory requirements.
The guidelines are designed to assist the program’s service providers to be aware of and understand:
- The program’s aims and structure
- How the program is managed at the government level
- How the program relates to other key department initiatives
- Expectations of continuous development, data collection, planning and review
- Standards of service delivery and active partnerships with department and sector services
- Activities funded under the program
- The basis upon which funding levels are determined.