Improving the learning and capabilities of staff from community-managed organisations will ultimately achieve more for people in need.
The Victorian Government has allocated $2.1 million over 3 years to develop an industry plan for the community-managed industry. Part of this plan is the development of a workforce strategy to improve the qualifications, skills and career paths of workers in the community-managed industry.
We fund and manage training to workers employed through the following programs:
- Transitional housing managers
- Registered community housing providers
- Registered housing associations
- Homelessness assistance services
- Integrated family violence services
- Social housing advocacy and support providers.