Activity descriptions contain detailed information for each health and human services activity, including:
- Service objective
- Description of the service
- Client group
- Obligations (Registration and Accreditation, and Program Requirements and other policy guidelines)
- Performance measures
- Data collection.
Tips on searching
There are some changes to activity names and numbers. All funded organisations should refer to their service agreement for the number and name of activities they are funded to provide.
Revisions to activity descriptions and chapters may occur during the year (for instance, to reflect an updated unit price). These changes are reflected in the footer as a revision number.
How to search
The online search functionality displays activities for a specific output group or individual activity by name or number.
- Search for an activity by its name or number by typing into the search field
- Display all activities for an output group by selecting from the list
- Type the first 3 digits of an activity number to display results by number
- Type at least 1 word of an activity name to show results for activities that match the word(s) typed
- Use the search button without entering any selections to see a list of all activities.