These resources will allow you to train others in your organisation, or outside of your organisation, to use and implement the Workforce Capability Framework.
How the framework can be used
The framework can be used by not-for-profit community sector to:
- Align staff capability to the strategic business needs of the organisation
- Assist with a range of human resource functions including job design, recruitment and selection, performance management and development, and career planning
- Form the basis of discussions with external training providers about course outcomes to be incorporated into current and future courses.
The framework is particularly useful for smaller organisations that do not have a dedicated human resource team.
Trainer guide and resources
The Workforce Capability Framework trainer guide includes instructions for planning and facilitating a successful framework training program including:
- A suggested session outline
- PowerPoint presentation
- Instructions for facilitating training activities
- Ideas for adapting the program to meet the needs of the individual organisation and hints for trainers.
- Workforce capability cards
- Videos of people explaining the use of the framework.